Sunday, June 16, 2013

Brand New

Well, I have just finished setting up all my other accounts under my real name so everyone can find me easier. Now that I'm getting more into writing I want people to be able to reach me and know who I am. My brain is fried by now. LOL But, I think I got everything linked to everything properly. Feel free to hit the links to send this out to your sites as well. It's much appreciated. Some people read blogs and keep going. I can tell you, as a blogger we at least like our links shared. The best thing is when people leave comments or follow by email. Consider that with this blog and all the other blogs you visit. The authors really want feed back so they can become better writers. 

All for today, it's time for time with the kiddies and relax some. I'll post my short story tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment